Eiger Ultra Trail training package
If you're looking for a really great experience, why not get out there and discover the Eiger Ultra Trail for yourself? Trail E101 is clearly signposted and offers the perfect setting for your running training. Your bag will be transported on the mountain railway, leaving you free to concentrate purely on your running.
P.S. The stunning panorama of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau is included at no extra cost!
Eiger Ultra Trail - harder than the North Face solo.
The race routes take in the most breath-taking viewpoints this area has to offer, passing through Grosse Scheidegg, First, Faulhorn (2680m), Schynige Platte, Wengen, Männlichen and Kleine Scheidegg, before tackling the awesome traverse along the base of the Eiger North Face itself. This Ultra Trail is a truly spectacular alpine experience for trail runners and all spectators.
The E101, a race of 101km and 6700m height difference is a mighty challenge to even the most seasoned of trail runners.
- 1 night's accommodation in Grindelwald incl. half board
- 1 night's accommodation in Berghotel Schynige Platte (mountain hotel) incl. half board
- 1 night's accommodation in Berggasthaus Männlichen (mountain inn) incl. half board
- Service, taxes and 7.7% VAT
- Excl. luggage transport (CHF 42.- per person), payable at the Grindelwald Dorf railway station
from CHF 340.-