Grindelwald • Wengen • Mürren • Lauterbrunnen • Haslital
Get out of the fog and get up on the mountain!
Experts call it a meteorological singularity. Of course, this phenomenon also occurs in our region. Even every year. At least up till now. In the current weeks, the weather allows a good view, intensifies the leaf fall and provides for a warm end of summer. We call that phase «Altweibersommer» – you might also know it as Indian Summer. A time of year with many things to offer. One day in the Jungfrau Region is not enough, believe us. You would almost have to spend a night or two in one of our lovely holiday aparments to really take it all in. Anything else would be stressful. And we certainly don’t want that – especially not during these cosy Autumn days. To help you explore our entire region without any worries, a Regional Pass for the Bernese Oberland is added. Sounds like a good deal? Well absolutely, we got you covered for a Golden Autumn in the Mountains.
Two to seven nights in a holiday apartment of your choice in Grindelwald, Wengen, Mürren, Lauterbrunnen or in the Haslital
- Regional Railways Pass Bernese Oberland for three days or six days
- Service, taxes and 7.7% VAT
9. September - 27. Oktober 2019
- This package is valid for adults. If you are travelling with your kids, please directly contact the owner of your chosen holiday apartment. You can book an additional travel pass online.
- Bookings for this package can only be made online and up to six days before arrival.
- Gift vouchers from our company cannot be accepted for this package.
- Bookings already made cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
- The Regional Pass Bernese Oberland need to pick up at the train station or the tourist offices. Please make sure to contact us concerning the desired validity of your pass and the pick up station.