Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe 3'454 m.a.s.l.
Jungfraujoch lies in the heart of the Jungfrau-Aletsch-Bietschhorn UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Snow and ice 100% guaranteed. The Sphinx viewing building, the Ice Palace, the plateau for walks in eternal snow - these are the year-round attractions on the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe.
Furthermore, in summer there are a ski-lift and numerous other possibilities for adventure on offer.
Jungfrau-Aletsch-Bietschhorn UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site
Learn more about the majestic mountain world that was included in the World Natural Heritage Site list in December 2001.
Eiger Glacier and Jungfraujoch restaurants (open 365 days a year)
- Highest train station in Europe
- 4 restaurants and a cafeteria
- Shops, souvenirs
- Research station
- Sphinx viewing building 3,571 m / 11,760 ft
- Plateau 3,454 m / 11,375 ft
- Ice Palace
- Summer ski and snowboard park
- Snow disk run
- Hole in one
- Glacier trek, cross the glacier by yourself
- Mountain hike to Mönchsjoch hut
- Guided high-Alpine ski-tours and glacier walks