Construct your very own igloo under the instruction of qualified experts. Each icy block is sawn from the packed snow and must be placed methodically and with great accuracy.
How would you measure up to the Inuit?
block by block
Ice-cold master builders
Upon arrival at the 'construction site', teams begin the tricky creative task of building their igloo village. The snow 'bricks' are first cut from a snowpack which has been specially prepared by a snowplough machine. These blocks are then systematically arranged in a circular pattern and with each layer, the dome becomes steeper. Have you calculated accurately enough for the structure to hold its shape? How would you compare to the Inuit?
- Number of participants: 10 to 100 persons
- Duration of Igloo building: approx. 2 hours
- Costs: on request
- Season: December - April
- Optional activity combinations: Winter hiking, Sledging or Velogemel riding, outdoor Aperitif
- Location: Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event