Climbing & Abseiling
Gathering experience on the rock
The mutual belaying brings a whole new aspect of trust to the team – and to crown the sporting efforts, the mountain guides will be roped down from the safe hand of the team.
Participants will also learn how to secure their colleague on a rope, which introduces a whole new concept of trust to the team dynamic. The rewarding conclusion to these sporting efforts is abseiling back to the ground in the safe hands of your guides.
- Number of participants: 5 to 36 persons / max. 6 participants per guide
- Duration: Half to full day, depending on chosen activity programme
- Costs: on request
- Season: May to November
- Optional activity combinations: Rope-bridge building, Hiking, Visit Glacier Gorge
- Venue: Glacier gorge Grindelwald, or other climbing area
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event