Flames in the night
Winter experience with a very special flair
Starry skies, a snowy winter landscape, mystical shadows dancing through the dark fir forest in the light of torches.
Under the guidance of local guides and mountain guides, your group experiences a pleasant and peaceful evening hike, equipped with flaming torches in the serene winter landscape. Mystical shadows dance in the firelight as you delve deep into the cool winter night. Bask in the evening glow of an open fire as you enjoy a warming hot drink from the «Kupferkessi» (caldron). You are also invited to enjoy a taste of local specialties such as spicy dried meats, flavourful cheese and freshly made bread.
- Number of participants: 10 to 150 people
- Duration: 30-60 minutes depending on the route
- Costs: on request
- Season: November - April
- Optional activity combinations: Snow sculpting, Igloo building, Fondue making
- Location: Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event