Heidi & Geissenpeter
Goat senntum Steessiboden
In front of a breathtaking view of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau you will experience an unforgettable afternoon with the goats.
The goat senntum Stessiboden is a small goat alp with about 70 animals and two shepherds who spend the summer together high above Grindelwald and are responsible for the production of about one ton of excellent goat cheese during 90 to 100 days.
- Bus ride to Holzmattenläger
- Pick-up by the shepherd at the bus stop Holzmattenläger
- Goat herding
- Visit of cheese dairy & storage
- Return to Grindelwald
- When every Monday from 5th July to 13th September 2021
- Price CHF 25 per person incl. transport, kids at CHF 15
(One child pay, each additional child free, junior card is not valid)
- Departure individual departure, at the latest at 1:50pm from Bärplatz
- To bring hiking boots, rain cover, drinks and snacks
- Registration until 2pm the day before at the Tourist Center
Minimum 2, maximum 15 patricipants